HOTELS AT OAKLAND AIRPORT : OAKLAND AIRPORT
HOTELS AT OAKLAND AIRPORT : THE QUALITY INN HOTEL
Hotels At Oakland Airport
- Oakland International Airport , also known as Metropolitan Oakland International Airport, is a public airport located south of the central business district of Oakland, a city in Alameda County, California, United States. It is owned by the Port of Oakland.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
Sin City [+13 in comments!]
During the duration of my vay-cay to Las Vegas, Molly, Hong, and I stayed at Trump International. It is a more recent addition to the "The Strip." We forked over a decent penny, however let me mention that this is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. I want to reiterate the word "ever." We could have stayed in the hotel the entire duration of our trip, and it would have been good enough.
This hotel is not directly on the strip like many other hotels (MGM, NYNY, EXCAL, VEN, etc.) are, but in a way this was rather nice -to have a hotel not directly in line with the hustle and bustle. And there is no casino on the first level of Trump International -but again, much preferred. The odor of cigarette and cigar smoke quickly becomes "gross." I couldn't think of a more elegant way of putting it.
To compensate for the lack of a casino, and a small distance from the strip, Trump International provides a complimentary shuttle that runs to the Wynn Hotel and Caesars Palace.
While in Las Vegas, Molly, Hong, and I watched the show Le Reve` at the Wynn Hotel. It was an exceptional show that took place all on water -a very unique alternative to the classic Circque du Soleil performances. I'd recommend Le Reve to anyone visiting Vegas. For obvious reasons, I have no pictures from that show.
We also spent a fair amount of time shopping. Well, Molly and Hong did anyways, I simply tagged along. Although, i did score a nice shirt for $20. The mall we went to was absolutely gargantuan! Puts all the malls in San Francisco to shame. Shame Shame (2x)!
And if we weren't shopping, we were either indulging in wonderful foods, or walking around the strip.
I know, I know some of you are wondering if I came back with a gross increase of money in my wallet. I'm glad to tell you all that, no, I did not win anything. As a matter of fact, I came back -$35! Darn slot machines aren't that fun after all. And the idea of a $15-25 minimum at the card tables was a tad daunting considering my more than deficient card playing abilities. I guess it feels good knowing I did even a little to help stimulate Vegas' economy. Dammit.
I didn't want to post all of my pictures from the trip, but I've got a handful of pictures from the rest of of my trip posted in the comments below.
5DMkII + 35L
View from the Holiday Inn Express Oakland Airport
Wonderful view from the Holiday Inn Express at Oakland Airport, California. One of the less good hotels in this chain.
No microwave in the breakfast area because local council Health and Safety people say they could kill people with pacemakers!
Have you ever read of that happening ever!
accommodation in kyoto
westin diplomat hotel fl
uk boutique hotels
victorian inn instant cappuccino
cemara hotel jakarta
long beach hotel suites
casablanca hotel new york reviews