HIGHLAND DELL INN - DELL INN
Highland Dell Inn - Taj Mahal Hotel Wiki.
Highland Dell Inn
- An area of high or mountainous land
- The mountainous part of Scotland, north of Glasgow, often associated with Gaelic culture
- elevated (e.g., mountainous) land
- upland: used of high or hilly country
- (highlands) a mountainous region of northern Scotland famous for its rugged beauty; known for the style of dress (the kilt and tartan) and the clan system (now in disuse)
- A small valley, usually among trees
- Dell Inc: (, ) is a multinational information technology corporation based in Round Rock, Texas, United States, that develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
- a small wooded hollow
- In physical geography, a dell is a small wooded valley. Like "dale", the word "dell" is derived from the Old English word d?l.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
Highland Dell in Monte Rio, CA
Right in the heart of Sonoma County's wine country. On the banks of the Russian River. Suh-weet high-end inn. We love it!
Highland Cow in Scotland, September 2002
hotels in algonquin
hotel riu caribe
cypress tree inn monterey
grand palace hotels
villa sassa hotel lugano
motels in clearwater beach
landmark towers hotel
hotel gardena grodnerhof ortisei
hotel room free mp3
extended stay hotels coupon codes